- 1913 Songjeong Station Market, Unique Food From Young Merchantsㅍ
관리자 , 2018-01-12 18:04Hit 387
The characteristic of Songjeong Station Market is that it is a market with both old long-standing stores and young merchants. The biggest characteristic is that the unique food from young merchants and the skilled cooking of long-standing merchants are together in the market.
1. The waiting is as long as its fame, Ddoa Sikbbang
Their specialty is healthy bread loaves made from domestic wheat.
2. Gaengsonyeon, a place introduced in Wednesday Foodtalk TV Program.
8 types of fruit jelly, for anyone who is looking for a special snack.
3. Just one bite, Uahan Ssam!
This is a place for pork belly ssam (pork and vegetables wrapped in green leaf). One ssam of pork belly is 1000 won. One glass of soju is 500 won.
4. German-style jokbal (pig's leg dish), Jokbal Ssosiji!
A little unfamiliar exterior and with the difficult name Schweinshaxe is a German-style jokbal. You can try it with 3 different sauce.
5. Fruit juice from a fruit shop.
Freshness is guaranteed as the juice is made by a shop that sells fresh fruits.