- 1330 is a representative tourist information number.
- 1330 also provides interpretation service for foreigners, and the service is available 24 hours.
High-quality tourist information serviceExpert consultants certified as tourism interpretation guides offer almost every necessary information about tourist site, transportation, accommodation, shopping, festival, and other events.
Multilingual service available in Korean, English, Chinese, and JapaneseTourist guide is provided in Korean for domestic locals; tourist interpretation service is also provided in English, Chinese, and Japanese.
Available 365 days a yearTourist information telephone service 1330 is available 365 days a year.
One-stop comprehensive information service for foreign touristsThe comprehensive information service is an integrated system with the 1345 of the Ministry of Justice, 119 of the National Emergency Management Agency, and the complaint center of the Korean Tourism Organization to provide appropriate service regarding immigration, safety accident, medicine, public safety, and complaint report.
User guide for 1330
- Just press 1330 on wired or public phone
- On mobile phone 062-1330
- From overseas, +82-2-1330 ①Korean ②English ③Japanese ④Chinese
- If you need information about other regions, press the corresponding code + 1330, and then you can get tourist information of the region.
- The 1330 service is operated by the Korea Tourism Organization; thus, no contents fee is charged.